As with all markets, the value of data fluctuates according to supply and demand. To estimate the price of your files, start by making a search on Dawex. By comparing similar offers, you can get a general idea of the price of your data. And, if you don’t find an offer that is similar to yours, don’t panic! Determining the right price is, first and foremost, a question of experience and market feedback. You can start your offers at a price that you adjust over time.
These 10 questions will help you adjust the value of your data:
- Reputation: Can you count on your reputation? What is your level of confidence for a buyer?
- Completeness: Is your file sufficient in itself?
- Rareness: How many organisations are capable of providing the information you are proposing?
- Reliability: Does your data reflect a reality; is it accurate, verified and updated?
- Organisation: Is the presentation of your file stable; is it readily usable for a buyer?
- Frequency and time period: Are you able to refresh your data regularly?
- Sustainability: Will your data still be produced in the future?
- Volume: Does your file include a large amount of data? What is its history?
- Clarity: Is your file easy to understand and well documented?
- Dependence: Are there buyers for whom your data is crucial?
How do I add value to data?
If you want to take things a step further, Dawex can offer additional services allowing you to qualify, extract and refine your data to add even more value. Contact us to find out more.