As administrator, you may define a role for every member in your organization:
- When you invite people to join your organization
- By clicking on the option Modify role located on the right-hand side of each member in My organization > Manage members
What different roles can I assign to members?
- Administrator - manages every aspect of the organization’s account, including changing the company page and inviting new members.
- User - this role is assigned by default to members who are not administrators. Members with a User role do not have access to the My organization menu and related features.
- Company reference contact - all the e-mails sent via the company page are assigned to this member (lien qu’est-ce que le contact référent)