When creating an offering, you may choose to import the data from an S3 server. Follow these steps to synchronize your files:
- In the Data step when creating an offering, click on the option Import from an S3 server.
- Provide the server connection information: key, secret, region, and compartment.
- Once connected, select the files contained in the offering from the file folder tree.
- The Save option is activated so that you can save the server connection information. Click to synchronize.
- The files are loaded into the offering and diagnostics are run on the files.