The license contract is created when the offer is placed online. You may configure desired parameters, such as:
- Targets for the license
- Business activity sectors for which the data may be used
- Acceptable uses for the data
- Authorization or not to resell the data
- Geographical territories in which the data may be used
- The date after which you no longer authorize the use of the data
The parameters you choose are integrated into a full license, written by international lawyers specializing in data rights and intellectual property.
How can I create several license contracts for the same offer?
You may create multiple license contracts for any given offer, in which you may vary contract parameters, pricing, and targets.
Need some advice?
Explanations and advice are provided for every parameter. Nonetheless, if you have any doubts at all, do not hesitate to contact Dawex advisors.