When you create your new offering (My data offerings > Add an offering), select "Ceate an offering via API" among the three available options.
To create an offering via API, you must provide the same information as you would for a data offering by file:
- Description of your offering and your data
- Your offering's visibility
- Whether data with personal information is present
- License contract terms
- Data pricing
For an offering via API, you must also provide:
- The description of your API (name, URL, output format, parameters)
How should I describe my API?
- Conditions for accessing the API (authentication method, send method)
How do I validate the conditions for accessing my API?
- The query limit per second and per day
Why do I need to indicate different query limits for Dawex and my acquiers?
When all the information has been provided, test access to each URL before continuing to load and publish your offering.
How can I verify access to the URLs in my API?