You may modify the license(s) associated with your offering at any time:
- Select the “My offerings” tab and click on “Modify”, next to the corresponding offering.
- Select “License and Price”
- Click on “Modify”, next to the license in question to modify the license and pricing:
- If this is for an Open Data license, you may choose a different type of Open Data license.
- If this is for an already existing license, you may replace the license file.
- If this is for a configurable license, you may modify the desired parameters (targets, terms of sale, license name, exclusivity, duration, allowed uses, pricing...).
Can I create a new license even after publication?
Yes, you may add other licenses to your offering.
Can I propose a personalized license to an acquirer?
Yes, you may generate a custom license when you discuss with an acquirer via the dialog box. The terms of new license are only valid for that acquirer and are not revealed to other members.