The platform includes a search bar that helps make it easier to connect acquirers with providers.
There are different ways (which may be combined) to search for data or services:
- Enter the most suitable keywords for the desired data / services in the search bar. The platform displays results according to their ranking in terms of relevance. For more information on results ranking, please read this article.
- Use filters: you may use filters to refine your search based on criteria proposed by the platform:
- Geographical area
- Business sectors
- Data types
- Proveder's organization
- License type
- Delivery method
- Delivery mode
- By relevance or by more recent date
- By defining the display options (See already acquired data offerings and/or see my organization's products)
- If the keywords you search for also match a service offering, or organizations that offer services, the number of matches is displayed for the word “services” above search results. If you would like to check those as well, simply switch to the “services” tab.