The sale of data on the internet is subject to the same obligations as any other commercial activity.
VAT is invoiced, or not invoiced, depending on the location of the acquirer’s establishment.
How is the total amount to be paid to the provider calculated?
- If located in a different country than the provider, the acquirer pays the amount of the offering without taxes.
- If located in the same country as the provider, the acquirer pays the pre-tax amount of the offering plus the applicable VAT rate in the country.
How do I add my VAT number to my profile?
You may store your VAT number and billing address in your profile. To do this:
- Click on your account’s management interface
- Select the “Modify my Company Page” section
- Enter your VAT number in the dedicated area